Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

19 Brides for 19 Cowboys

This is a boxed set of nineteen mail order bride stories. I love mail order bride stories. It's hard to imagine being that desperate that you would take weeks to travel half way across the country, to marry a man you have never met, promise to live with him forever in a place you can't even imagine. My mind just won't go to that place.

I'm not going to review each one of these stories as there are too many but I'll share with you that not one of these stories is alike. Each one would stand on it's own merit. I enjoyed this set and highly recommend it. I know you will enjoy it just like I did.

Each story is well written and full of adventure. I love reading about the wild west but I don't think I would want to go there. Remember God has a plan for each of you, a plan for a hope and a future. Just take Jesus as you Lord and Savior. Ask Him to lead you, guide you, and get you out of the mess you have gotten yourself into. Watch what He will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment