Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Through The Eyes of a Child by Pam Funke

My book review today is on a child's E-book, Through The Eyes of a Child by Pam Funke. I was asked to read this book and review it. Although the book was given to me the review is my very own. I know your child or grandchild will love this book. The stories are delightful.

Mother and child are visiting the beach and find a strange creature. Bella, the daughter, asks about the creature and her mother shares several stories about different creatures and how God loves each of them and has a purpose for them.

The stories are heart warming and endearing. I can't wait to read them to my great grand kids. These stories will make great bed-time stories. You can find the book on Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment