Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, February 17, 2014

Deadly Safari by Lisa Harris

My book review today is on the Love Inspired Suspense, Deadly Safari by Lisa Harris. I really enjoyed this story. Africa has always been a place that has drawn me. I remember hearing a missionary talk about Africa as a child and me saying, send me God but that hasn't happened. I still love to read about it. This story is well written and I loved the characters. It would be really hard to protect someone if they didn't know that was why you were there and then how do you tell them.

Texas Ranger Alex Markham comes to Africa as a personal favor to his dad's good friend, Ambassador Jordan. Jordan's life has been threatened and so has the life of his daughter.  Fearing for her life he sends Alex in undercover. Alex is to be her production assistant but he knows nothing about film making. He didn't expect a beautiful woman and his protective instincts soar. He wanted to tell her the truth the moment he saw her but his hands are tied.

Meghan Jordan is a very independent film maker. In the middle of a documentary on lions, she is not impressed by this "cowboy" someone sent to be her assistant. What is worse is that he worries about everything, and soon she finds herself seeing shadows and hearing noises. She doesn't need a man in her life.

Their journey together is a great adventure, I know you will enjoy every word of it. God bless you and have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Glenda, for sharing your thoughts on Deadly Safari. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the book! I loved writing it as Africa has a strong hold on my heart. Happy reading! Lisa Harris

    ReplyDelete