Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Friday, January 3, 2014

K-9 Commando by Violetta Kovacs

My post today is on the book K-9 Commando by Violetta Kovacs. I was asked to read this book for review but this is my honest opinion. In her letter she said this was probably the first book by a woman Hungarian and she was right. This was really a great book, I enjoyed it very much. It was well written and touching. I know you will enjoy the stories and adventures.

There are twelve stories about these wonderful dogs, with beautiful pictures of the dogs and their handlers. These stories take place from New York to Germany. The dogs are extremely intelligent crime-fighters, loyal, and brave. They don't receive the credit that they deserve for saving lives, chasing terrorist, finding drugs, and sniffing out bombs.

There isn't anything they wont do for their beloved handlers. The stories are fun to read. Some are quite humorous and some will make you cry. I think you need to read this book.

I hope you all had a great New Year. God bless you all and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment