Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Last Sewer Ball by Steve Schindler

This book was sent to me to review, it is not what I normally read. I usually just read Christian fiction. This is not a Christian work by any stretch of the imagination. For those who follow my blog I need you to know there was a lot of street language and sexual situations throughout the book. It was however well written and held your attention. It will make you laugh and it will make you cry. I'm sure you will love the end.

It was written in the first person and includes Vinny's flashbacks from his childhood days in the streets and in his grade school years. He attends his grade school reunion as a man who has lost everything, remembering how he managed to mess everything up.

Your heart goes out to this man who had it all and then lost it. As a rural Nebraskan it is hard to imagine some of the things that go on in cities, how hard that life can be. I never read the first book Sewer Ball so I am not sure if the sequel is as good  but I'm sure if you liked the first one you will love this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment