Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, April 30, 2012

God is So Good

This week end we had our Miracle Healing Seminar. It was soooo good. I just can't even describe how wonderful the presence of God was in the church. People from all over Central Nebraska came, some drove as much as ninety miles one way. Cancer was healed, deaf ears were opened, and backs were healed. It was awesome!

Pastor Pam Blevens was so anointed her hands burned you as she laid them on us. God's presence filled the place. I was so blessed. We sang a song, the words said I am so blessed I have to give it away, that is how I felt. I was so blessed I needed to find someone to bless back.

Sunday morning I came early (my daughter is on the worship team) as I usually do. I went in the nursery where I usually go to pray for the service. Pastor Pam was already sitting there in the dark praying so I joined her and God showed up. He shared some thing with me that just blew me away. I had been praying for something for years and God told me it was on the way. He shared some things about my future and what He had planned for me. I felt like I was going to explode I was so excited. Thank God we had worship first because I couldn't have sat down if my life depended on it. I am stilled thrilled. Sometime you go to meetings like that and you go home and you come down from the high. You almost feel disappointed but I feel just as blessed today as I did yesterday. Pastor Mark said I glowed and I know I still do. God is truly sooo good.
So let me share my blessing with you. God bless you now and forever more. (I mean it)

No comments:

Post a Comment