Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, October 2, 2017

Once a Thief by Jan Thompson

So I got home early from my trip to Wyoming so I'm going to post today after all. My review today is on the last book in the novella, Targeted for Danger.  This story is Once a Thief, I don't think I've read any of Jan's work before but I'm sure I'll read more of her stories in the future. This story is also the first book in Protector Sweethearts Series. It is well written and full of adventure I'm sure you're going to love the story.
Private Investigator Helen Hu follows her mother but what she finds shakes her world. Her mother has taken three precious eggs from the art world years ago. Her mother is working with  INTERPOL to return the eggs when she is abducted and the police and agents are shot. Helen is forced to team up with a thief to get the eggs back and save her mother.
Reuben Costa's father fell in love with a woman he couldn't have; to save her he went to prison for a crime he didn't do. When his father dies in prison Reuben swears off love forever until. He spends his own time in prison for being a thief. Now he is forced to help the daughter of the one woman that he believes destroyed his father. They must work together to safe Mama Hu before she gets herself killed.
A journey across Europe struggling against secrets, thieves, and killers. God has a plan for these two, a good plan and not for evil. God has a plan for you too. Give Him control of your life and watch Him turn your life around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment