Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Sudden Recall by Lisa Phillips

My review today is on the Love Inspired Suspense, Sudden Recall. I really enjoyed this book and I'm sure you will too. The story is well written, action packed, and faith filled. You will enjoy these characters even though they are flawed complicated individuals. I had a seizure over forty years ago and when I came to I didn't know who I was or where I was. It was the worse thing I went through in my life. Although my memory loss only lasted a few hours I remember it like it was yesterday. So this book spoke to me.

Former CIA Agent Sienna Cartwright was injured and spent a year in a coma; she woke with a case of total amnesia. Now a year later she was now living on a farm with her aunt. She has a flat tire and a man that claimed to be a part of her past stopped to help her but they are attacked. Two masked men in black pulled over and starting shooting at them with machine guns. A helicopter flies over them trying to locate them. What was going on here?

US Marshal Jackson Parker stops to help the woman he once loved. Jackson had once been a Navy Seal and met Sienna on one of their missions. They were to meet each other to see what the future held for them but she had never shown up.Why was she trying to pretend she didn't know him? She told him someone was coming and they were then attacked. Were they after her or after him? This is the first time they had been alone together so it was hard to tell. They took off running after the men killed his truck.

This a great journey of two people meant to be together but circumstances had driven them a part. God is bringing them together for a purpose. God has a plan and it would bring all the evil out into the open. God has a plan for you too. Just give Him control and stand back and watch Him work. God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment