Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, November 23, 2015

Thank You Father

My post is not a review today, instead I just want to thank God for all that He has done for me, especially this last year. God is so good! This year has truly been one blessing after another. To list all the blessing I have received and my family have had would take forever but I will tell you a few.

God gave my a car! How many people can say that? I haven't had a car since my car broke down five years ago. My grandson and my son-in-law tried to get it going but the problems were electrical. I started praying for a car. After I moved out of their home three years ago, I have had to walk or rely on someone to come and pick me up and take me where I needed to go. In April someone came up to me and told me God told them to give me their car. Praise God! I now have a Cadillac. It's old but it's wonderful.

My daughter Kellie and her family were notified by HUD that their rent was about to double. So they started praying for a home. Jeremy and his family also lived with them so they also started praying for a home. There just didn't seem to be anything available but finally Jeremy found one. Kellie and Scott found a place but it was going to take a lot of work. Her boss called her one day and said they had a friend that wanted to sell their home. Kellie and Scot were able to buy that house, close, and move in in just a few weeks. Jeremy and his wife moved into their new home a few weeks later and now Kellie's other son Paul and his wife have bought a new home and are expecting another child. God is so good.
Schanae, Kellie's daughter is expecting a child in February.

I was able to travel to Cheyenne and watch my grandson graduate from high school and spend several days with my son. Later in the summer I was able to go see Dustin play in the Regional's play off. Such a blessing for me.

My church started a Christian School this fall. Kellie is teaching kindergarten and I'm able to work in the office. What a blessing! The children have grown so much spiritually and can pray like nothing you have ever seen before. I love the confidence you see in their faces. They are learning who they are in Christ Jesus. They read two chapters in the Bible each day. They are learning how our country was truly founded. It is awesome.

I am truly blessed and highly favored of God! I just want to thank God for all the little things He does for me too. I have increased so much in this last year.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving. I'll not be doing any post the rest of the week. I want to spend time with my family. God bless each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment