Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Friday, October 16, 2015

It's a Girl!

No review today, I'm going to be different. We have truly been extremely blessed this year but it has had some hard things too. This last winter my granddaughter, Kendra found out she was pregnant with their second child. The baby was to be born at the end of September but just a short time after learning she was pregnant she lost the baby. Timarree, one of my other granddaughters found out this spring that she was pregnant with their second child but at twelve weeks she watched her baby die on an ultra sound. This has been very hard for all the family especially my daughter Kellie who is the grandmother.

Schanae, Kellie's daughter is now pregnant. Wednesday Kellie and I got to go an watch her ultra sound. Schanae is now at twenty weeks, half way there. We bathed the ultra sound in prayer, we would not lose another baby.

We watched as the radiologist measured a perfect baby. All parts are there and everything is the right size for twenty weeks. I saw the baby sucking it's thumb. We learned that the baby is probably a girl. The baby is breech so it wasn't a sure thing; there is a ten percent chance it could be a boy. It is so awesome what they can do these days. When I had my first child (Kellie) they didn't have ultra sounds. I knew nothing about babies and nothing about delivery. Thank God we don't go through all that now. I had lost a child at eight weeks so I lived in constant fear through that pregnancy and my husband was in Vietnam. That is no way to live. We were all thrilled on Wednesday. God is so good! This will be my sixth great-grandchild. she will be born in February or March.

I couldn't help thinking of the Planned Parenthood videos though. I have never been an activist, that's not my calling. I am an Intercessor. Seeing what those people are doing and getting a way with it breaks my heart. Schanae is unmarried and could have gone that way but she chose life. If I found out she aborted it and then saw those tapes I don't know how I could live with that but the Holy Spirit is the comforter so I pray the women who were desperate enough to take the life of their own child will be comforted that God will forgive them. I pray those in charge of all these horrors will realize exactly what they have done. Let them see that these babies are someone child, grandchild, and great-grandchild. God forgive them.

No comments:

Post a Comment