Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Friday, June 26, 2015

Witness Undercover by Debra Cowan

M review today is on the Love Inspired Suspense, Witness Undercover. I don't believe I have read any of Debra's books before but I really loved this one. I hope she does more on this Enigma, Inc. team. I fell in love with these characters. I want to know why Ghost and Sydney can't stand to be in the same room. What happened to them? I want Boone to find a woman and Joy to find love. I assume you know I enjoyed her characters very much. The story is well written and action packed. I do have a special place in my heart for the Navy Seals so Griffin was an awesome character to me. You really need to get this book.

Laura Prentiss is in witness protection after she put her ex-boyfriend in prison. She lives in constant fear of the man. Her handler brings a bodyguard to protect her to bring her home to help her father. Her father is going through a second bout with cancer and only a bone marrow transplant will save him, Laura is the only match. Her aunt has sent for her sending her best man she has to protect her. As she returns home she is attacked at every turn God and Griffin are her only hope.

Ex-Navy Seal Griffin Devaney lost his whole team in Afghanistan and was severely wounded. Full of pain and guilt volunteer Joy Langston saves him by offering him a job for her agency Enigma Inc. Griffin is determined to keep Laura safe and reunite her with her father. He can't imagine giving up home and family and living in WitSec. Can he keep her safe without losing his heart? His fiancee had left him when he came back wounded and suffering from PTSD, now was he in love only to have Laura forced to leave him too.?

A great story of two broken people forced on a journey that can only end up in heartbreak. God has a plan. He always has a plan and as their lives become more in jeopardy each day Laura shows him how much God loves  him and how to trust Him. I really hated to finish the book I liked it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment