Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, November 19, 2012

A Family's Christmas Wish by Lisa Manley

My book review today is on the story A Family's Christmas Wish a story in the A Snowglobe Christmas by Love Inspired. I love Christmas stories, I always join that club when they offer it. The two stories in this book were great, I really enjoyed them.

Sara Kincaid is a young single mom with a three year old daughter. Her father ran off and left her mom when Sara was a small child. Her husband ran off and left her before her daughter was born. Her trust in men was non existent but she needed help with her B&B.

Owen Larsen was a single dad, his wife had died and shattered his world. Owen had made up his mind he had to get away from Snowglobe. The memories were just to painful to live with. He made arrangement to move to another place but  he still had jobs that needed to be done. His babysitter was unable to take of his daughter. Owen makes a deal with Sara, he would fix her roof if she would care for his daughter.

The two girls, Janey and Mia instantly bond. Owen and Sara are drawn to each other but both of them plan to stay alone. They couldn't trust one another or God. A struggle to meet God where He is leading them takes place.

I don't know about you but that is a struggle I deal with every day. I would like to say that I trust God completely but it's a battle that you deal with each day. I don know that I am making progress and getting better each day. I hope you are too. God bless you, see you Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment