Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, December 7, 2020

The Peaceful Valley Wounded Soldiers Anthology by J. Carol Nemeth

 My review today is on the Christian Romance, The Peaceful Valley Wounded Soldiers Anthology. This is book contains five short stories. The stories are well written and will touch your heart. Soldiers have such a hard time returning back to their own lives but it is so much worse when they are wounded. I come from a military family. My father was in World War II, my husband was in Vietnam, my brothers were in the Navy and served through Desert Storm, my son was in the Air Force Special Forces in the Middle East, and my grandson was in the Marines. These stories tell a little about what the men and women go through.

The Soldiers Heart

The Soldiers Hope

The Soldiers Healing

The Soldiers Help

The Soldiers Harvest

A journey of rehabilitation for these men in women in a place designed to bring them back to a life worth living. God has a plan for Peaceful Valley; a plan for a hope and a future. God has a plan for you too. These soldiers needed to learn to lean on the Lord; you do too. God has a plan for you to give you peace and not destruction. Give Him your heart and watch Him turn your life around even in the chaos we live in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment