Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

One Step

I've managed to take one more step. I have finished my Book Proposal. Now for the first time ever I actually feel like an author. I had no idea how to go about making one but I think it's not bad for a first effort. I just hope that the publisher thinks so too.

I also started an author page. I know that is not a big deal for a lot of you but again I had no idea how to do that. I do hope you will all go to my author's page and click like. Really doesn't that sound kind of high school? Go to my page and like me, I mean really but I do need to be liked. So I would really appreciate it if you would help me. The social media thing is all about the numbers I have found and since I am new at all of this I just don't have the numbers needed to get published.

It is hard to convince a publisher from some huge city to take a chance on someone out in the middle of no where. The social media does help to level the playing field so thank you for all your help and guidance. Do you have any other suggestions? I can use all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment