Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas

I hope that my post on Monday helped. I know that many are struggling with there finances this year. I have been attacked myself. Through an error I unknowingly made the devil wiped out my checking account but I laugh at the devil. He think he has won but I have the victory. He doesn't know it yet but this is going to be the best Christmas ever. He is a defeated foe! My Pastor has been giving this series for several weeks. You can watch or hear his teaching at ChristianLifeCenterNe.org I know it will be a great help to you all. It has been a real blessing to me.

I have finished my first book proposal.YEAH!!! I am going to print it off today and have my bff at the newspaper edit it for me to make sure there are no great errors. I really want it sent in so I can have it off my mind, give it to God, and enjoy my Christmas. Once I send it it is no longer my problem but God's.

Today I receive my social security check so I will get to go finish my Christmas shopping. I really hate to go this late. There are always such crowds and  people can be so rude. Kellie, my daughter and I will have a great time, even though neither of us like to shop.

We will have company on Christmas Eve. We have chili for supper and lots of snacks and goodies. We open gifts then. Sunday morning we will go to church and then we go to Kellie's mother-in-law, Rosie's. We will celebrate Christmas there. She lives in Sargent so it is a thirty minute drive. She is a wonderful cook and it is always a blessing to go there. We have had some loss this year so I pray all goes well.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas. God Bless You All. What are your plans this Christmas? Is your church having services? Will you be with family? 

No comments:

Post a Comment