Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Movies

I do need to tell you that our Heaven is for real event was awesome. We will probably never know all the lives that were touched but it was wonderful.

Now I want to share some things about the movies I saw this weekend.  After this last week I was terribly run down and was hit with some kind of virus, so I spent Saturday and Sunday reclined in my chair. I did little more than watch TV. Between the Hallmark channel, Hallmark Movie channel, and GMC I watched a lot of them.
One i really like was Christmas with a Capital C.  It was about a man who returned to his hometown and decided to run for mayor so he could get rid of the town nativity.  I thank God that I live in a town that does have a nativity that sits in the town square. There was a time when they tried to take it from us but thank God we still have it. The movie was very well done.  I love it when faith in God is shown in such a positive way.

The Heart of Christmas was another movie that really touched me. A story of a family with a terminally ill child and a town that bans together to help the family and how it changes the lives of those people.  November Christmas was another film with this theme, they both touched me.

The Ultimate Gift is another one of my favorites. A Christmas Wish was excellent too.  All in all I had a great weekend. I hate being ill but I did enjoy the rest. I thank God for movies about Christmas that are not just some story about Santa.  We all need more love in our lives and I praise God that others realize that too.

What about you? What are your favorite movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment