Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Friday, December 16, 2011

Joy

Today is a day of joy! I am going to North Platte today to pick up my grandson. Cade is special to me because his mother was very ill after he was born and I was his basic care giver for his first two and a half years. He is like my own son in many ways. He is seven and a half years old and a real blessing when he comes.

My daughter went home to live with Jesus last May. Cade lives with his dad in North Platte so I don't get to see him as often as I like. This is really a blessing today because my sixteen year old granddaughter lost my phone. I didn't have Russ' (Cade's dad) phone number. I had my prayer group pray with me that Russ would call me.(He has never done that before) Praise God he called and ask me if I would like to have Cade this week end so we could have our Christmas with him.
\
Kellie and I will leave at three and meet his dad at four thirty. Kellie will drive home as I hate to drive after dark. We will eat out.(where ever Cade wants to eat) and hopefully get home before it is too late. Tomorrow we will put up our tree, decorate it, bake cookies, and go see Christmas lights. I am so excited. He has always been such a blessing to me.

Well I hope you have a joyful day planned to. God is so good. All the time. Blessing to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment