Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Rescue 12 Responding by Faye Hamilton

I was unable to post my review yesterday as I had a houseful of great-grand kids, so I will post today.
My review today is on the Christian Thriller, Rescue 12 Responding. I was sent this book to read, the review is in my own words and is my own thoughts. This book reminded me a lot of the book I am writing. In my books I write about the angels that are working in the unseen realm to help us and guide us. I have demons but didn't think of naming them. I really liked the work that was done on this story. I especially liked when hopelessness slithered through a crack in David's mind and surrounded it. What an awesome way to put it. This book is well written, the names of the demonic characters will take your breath away. This is a must read for all believers.
David and Jonathan are paramedics and are called to a party of teenagers who have received uncut cocaine. there are four teenagers lying in the living room. Three are cold and dead but one girl is still warm to the touch but she wasn't breathing and had no pulse. They shocked her and finally got a pulse. They rushed her to the hospital. She awoke and told David about how God had saved her and her trip to heaven. She leads him to the Lord. David feels a difference and shares with his partner, this is when his life is turned upside down. The girls mother gives David a Bible and talks with him. She continues to pray for him as he goes back out into the world. A heavenly force goes with him but Death and the other spirits refuse to let go of him.
It's an awesome journey to find answers to his question as he is forced to grow quickly as all the forces of hell are trying to destroy him. I know you are going to love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment