Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, March 18, 2013

Scent of Danger by Terri Reed

This book is next to last book in the Love Inspired Suspense Series Texas K-9 Unit, Scent of Danger by Terri Reed. I have loved this series so I was thrilled when I got my copy in the mail. Now I am torn between getting the next book and finding out who really is the boss and having to say goodbye to some of my favorite characters. I love the K-9 dogs they have been so cool, I just hope they save Rio. These dogs do such a great job as police dogs and get so little recognition.

Scent of Danger deals with Detective Melody Zachary, one of Sagebrush's Police Force and aunt to the first murder victim. Melody runs a youth center in honor of her nephew Daniel. Her new purpose in life is to help troubled teens. Now her youth center is under attack, someone broke into her office and attacks her on the way out.

Narcotics Officer Parker Adams and his K-9 partner, Sherlock, are sent out to the center with the CSU unit. Parker wants to believe that Melody is innocent but when the dog find a locker full of cocaine at the center it really looks bad for her. As in the other books the book is fast paced and full of action. Parker and Melody risk everything in their attempt to find out who is after them and what they want.

I enjoyed the characters in this book. Both Melody and Parker are fighting there own demons and are drawn to each other but fight that attraction with all they have. It is amazing how much they have in common as they are forced to work together.

I loved this book, I have loved this series and I am looking forward to find out how it all works out. It is amazing to me how six different authors can write a series and keep everything in line. Thanks to all of you great ladies. God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment