Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, June 3, 2024

Yukon Wilderness Evidence by Darlene L. Turner

 My review today is on the Love Inspired Suspense, Yukon Wilderness Evidence. This is a book in the Crisis Rescue Team Series. I'm a great fan of Darlene's work and was thrilled to get this one in the mail. I'm a little late posting. I was very ill and then my granddaughter came and cleaned my house. She moved all the books I had finished reading and I couldn't find them. Hard to believe I know but it is true. I finally found them today. (I have books everywhere) This story is well-written, action-packed, and full of drama. I know you are going love it.

Forensic Botanist Dr. Keeley Ash is at the scene of a skeleton. Her expertise in botany may help the constables find the killer. She looks at her watch and realizes the Constable and Cameron have been gone for a long time. She needs to find them. She finds one dead and the other dying. Help comes but it is the man who fathered her son years ago. Suddenly she is held captive and is taken away. Is this the end or can someone help her?

Paramedic Brett Ryerson is shocked to find the woman who he let slip away. She is being held at knife pint just as his partner had been. He must save her. The second Constable is taken down and the men run off with the love of his life. He must find her.

A terrifying journey as her ex rescues her. They are targeted for the evidence she has gathered for a cold case. God has a plan for they two, a plan for hope and a future. God has a plan for you too. A good plan for peace and not for harm. Let go and let God! He will turn it all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment