Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, May 8, 2023

Sweet Beginnings by Jessie Gussman

My review today is on the Christian Romance, Sweet Beginnings.  Jessie has become my favorite author when it comes to Christian romances. She not only writes clean stories but her books are full of life lessons on love, marriage, and family. These ten stories are the first books of each series. When I bought this book I assumed that I had all of her series but found two series I haven't read yet. I am thrilled. I've listened to audible books several times so now I have more books to read. I know you are going to love this book and will probably need to buy more of her work.

Cowboy Walking Away - Coming Home to North Dakota Western Sweet Romance

Heartland Joy - Heartland Series

Harvest Moon - Sweet Haven Farm Series

Yesterday's Treasure  - Blueberry Beach Series

Me and the Cute Catastrophe - Sweet, Small Town Romance (A Romcom)

Best Friends in the Show Me State - Cowboy Crossing Series

Dreaming of her Cowboy Kiss - Cowboy Mountain Christmas

The Cowboy's Best Friend - Sweet Water Ranch Western Cowboy Romance

The Small Town Boy's Redemption - Richman Rebels Sweet Romance

Always with You Sweet, - Second Chance Romance

Such a great line up. I know you are going to love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment