Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Saturday, May 28, 2022

Youtube Audible Books by Jessie Gussman

So my post today is different today. I'm not reviewing a book but the audible books by Jessie Gussman. I  have become one of her biggest fans. I love that her characters aren't beautiful women in their twenties or cut men with six-pack abs. I really liked the one about a mother of eight, a grandmother, and a widow of almost twenty years. 

I love the Rom-Com where Jessie was in the story. A famous author was at a book signing. People were wrapped around the building wanting her autograph but there was an unknown author with no one wanted her autograph. I'm an unknown author and no one would want my autograph either. It's cool she can make fun of herself.

I've already read everyone I can find on youtube. I love the scriptures and inspirational messages in each story. I highly recommend these books.

No comments:

Post a Comment