Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Friday, October 16, 2020

Because She Loved Me by Mia Dailey

 My review today is on the Historical Romance, Because She Loved Me. This is my first book of Mia's I've read. I really enjoyed it although it brought back many memories. My husband was in Vietnam. It was a horrendous war that didn't end when the men came home. I could feel for this girl. I know you will too. This story is well written and heart warming. I know you are going to love it.

Gabriela Sanchez is head over heels in love. She will wait for her Marine as long as he's in Vietnam but he's not good at writing; then sends her a goodbye letter. Her heart is broken. Sometime later she sees his truck at his uncle's. She won't give up even after he tells her it's over.

Santiago Chevez didn't want Gabriela to wait. His father had died overseas; he was afraid to leave her and maybe a child on their own. When he returned home he was a different man. He had lost everything. He had nothing left to give. She would not leave him alone.

A heart warming story of a love that wouldn't let go. God has a plan for these two, a plan for a hope and a future. God has a plan for you too, a good plan and not for evil. Give Him your heart and watch Him work in your life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment