Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, November 13, 2023

The Hidden Diamond by Crystal M. M. Huntley

 My review today is on the Christian Inspirational Novel, The Hidden Diamond. This is a different book than I usually read. It touched my heart as I come from an abusive marriage. I was asked to read the book and it was sent to me. My thoughts are my own. The book is well-written, heart-warming, and full of faith. i know you are going to be touched by this story.

My idea of a good book is that it makes me laugh one minute and cry the next. This book is one of those. The story is about a man who lost his wife many years ago. He and his wife's dog, Oscar live alone much like a hermets. He keeps all his memories and his pain locked inside. A couple moves across the road from him. They have a small boy and they turn his life upside down.

Dakota and his mother try to befriend the cranky old man. His mother uses the old man to teach her son forgiveness and how hurt people hurt people. He tries to understand. but it is a hard lesson to learn. There are many humorous episodes between this boy and the old man.

God has a plan for these people, a plan for hope, forgiveness, and a future. God has a plan for you, a plan for peace and not for destruction. Give Him your heart and watch Him move in your life. Nothing is too hard for Him to handle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment