Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Cold Case Revenge by Jessica R. Patch

My review today is on the Love Inspired Suspense, Cold Case Revenge. This is book six in the continuity series Pacific Nothwest K-9 Unit. I don't know about you but I have really been enjoying this series. It has been written by some of my favorite authors. I'm a great fan of Jessica's work and consider myself as one of her team. This story is well-written, action-packed, and full of faith. I love the characters. I can't wait to see who the killer teally is. I know you are going to love this one.

Nick Rossi, his three year old daughter, and her service dog are at the Lake Chelan National Recreational Area Labor Day Festival. It looks like a storm is about to break out at any moment. Zoe wants to paint so he gets on the phone to call his emplyee in. A woman distracts him and when he looks up his daughter is gone. This was just like his little sister's dissappearance so many years ago.

Pacific Northwest K-9 Officer Ruby Orton hears a Missing Child Alert, a three year old girl, an epileptic, and her service dog. Ruby, her partner, and two other teams fly to the area. The dogs search and find the child but are they safe? Zoe says a friend of her father's told her they were playing hide and seek. Zoe was on a ledge off a cliff. Who would put the child in this kind of danger?

A terrifying journey as some abductor stalks them. God has a plan for these wounded souls, a plan for hope and a future. God has a plan for you too. A plan for peace and not for destruction, Give Him your heart and watch Him move in your life.   

No comments:

Post a Comment