Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, June 12, 2023

Dangerous by Tamara Leigh

My review today is on the Medieval Romance. Dangerous. This is book four in the Age of Honor Series. I love Tamara’s books and I’m always thrilled when the next book comes out. This book did not disappoint. I have often wondered about Dangerous’ story. I found it intriguing. The story is well-written and answers so many questions. I highly recommend it. I know you will love it.

Lady Dangerous of the family Wulfrich is a widow with a seven-year-old son. This story tells of her how she wed and how she was widowed. Now she must care for the man she once desired to wed. 

Sir Rhys de Arell was once attracted to the dark-haired beauty but in a joust for her hand, he was cheated and lost that possibility. At the time he was angrier about the cheating than the marriage about marriage although he often wondered about the what if. Years later he had tried to rescue her from a drunken husband but she would always remember his part in the death of her husband.

An exciting journey as he recovers from an attack from the French. God has a plan for these two, a plan for hope and a future. God has a plan for you too, a plan for peace and not for destruction.


No comments:

Post a Comment