Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, February 13, 2023

Cold Light od Day by Elizabeth Goddard

 My review today is on the Christian Romantic Suspense, Cold Light of Day. This is the first book in the series, Missing in Alaska. I'm a huge fan of Elizabeth's. I'm thrilled to be a part of her team by doing reviews for her. It's always such a blessing to receive a copy of her work in the mail. I do hate that I've finished it though because it will be months before I get to read the next one in the series. I think this is my favorite book she has written. I loved the characters, the action that takes place, and the faith that is woven in each chapter. I know you are going to love it. 

Police Chief Autumn Long is a second generation police chief. She was put in office after her father as an interim but was then voted in. Now someone is trying to take her out of office. Shadow Gap has always been a quiet place with little criminal activity now suddenly she is surrounded evil. A man steps up to help her, can she trust him? He has skills, where did they come from?

Grier Brenner has come to this small town to hide away. He has been framed and his boss is trying to find evidence to clear his name. But his boss is found dead even as he steps up to help the beautiful chief. Is Autumns problems connected to his secret or from the man trying to take her job away?

A journey to stay alive  and solve a number of mysteries. God has a plan for these two, a plan for hope and a future. God has a plan for you too. a good plan for peace and not for evil even in this time of political unrest. Give Him your heart and watch Him work in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment