Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Friday, July 29, 2022

Sweet Water Ranch Box Set by Jessie Gussman

 My review today is on the Christian Romance, Sweet Water Ranch Western Cowboy Romance Box Set. This set includes books 1-10. These stories are incredible. I can't even tell you which story is my favorite. They are all well-written, heart-warming, and full of faith. I love the way Jessie writes. Her characters are so real, no six-pack abs and beauty queens. They are real people who are a little broader in the middle, with wrinkles, and flaws. They aren't young innocents but many have been through bad marriages, are widowed, and are parents of several children. I love the matchmakers she has in these stories. Several are like fairy tales. I know you are going to love them.

The Cowboy's Best Friend

The Cowboy's Secret Baby

The Cowboy's Beauty

The Cowboy's Best Friend's Sister

The Cowboys Convenient Marriage

The Cowboys Fairy Tale

The Cowboy's Secret Romance

The Cowboy's Bargain Bride

The Cowboy's Enemy

The Cowboy's Mistletoe Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment