Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, June 28, 2021

Race for Justice by Will Johnson

 My review today is on the Western, A Race for Justice. This book was sent to me to read. My review is my own. I really liked the storyline. The book is on the violent side but it's well-written and full of action. I know you will like it.

US Marshal Samuel Taggart is on a mission to find Thomas Finch, a man from his past. He didn't tell anyone he was a US Marshal but watched closely what was taking place in the small town. He watched an altercation between three men escalated and a deputy got shot. Yes, this is a good place search.

The real Samuel Taggart was left on the trail somewhere in Kansas. Now armed with a badge and papers the imposter felt like he could do anything he wanted. He had also brought with him several men that obeyed his every order hidden outside of town. Yes, he would find Thomas Finch and take care of him once and for all.

His journey would destroy the small town, the people, and the ranches surrounding it. Can anyone keep him from his destructive campaign?   

No comments:

Post a Comment