Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, August 10, 2020

Light in the Mountain Sky by Mistie M. Beller

 My review today is on the Christian Western Romance, Light in the Mountain Sky. This is the third book in the series, Call of the Rockies. I really enjoy Misty's books and i'm thrilled when I get one. They are so real I always need a warm blanket and something warm to drink when I read them. All the snow storms and mountains leave me cold. This book is well written, action packed, and full of faith. I know you are going to love this one.

Meksem is an Indian warrior. She spent her youth with the boys of her tribe. She is as capable as any warrior in her tribe. The Black Foot war party raided a village and captured Meksem's half-sister, several women, and a child. Her sister is with child and Meksem is going to rescue her. Meksem and her friends follow their trail. 

Adam had come to the mountains to find the spotted horses he had heard about. He had taken ill and was rescued by his brother and his friends.(book two) Meksem was one of them. He has developed feelings for the woman and will follow her anywhere she needs to go.

A terrifying journey through dangerous mountains, avalanches, and bitter blizzards. God has a plan for these two; a plan for a hope and a future. God has a plan for you too; a good plan and not for evil. We live in a trying time.I never thought I'd see what is happening today but God keeps me safe and I have no FEAR! Give Him your heart and He will be able to protect you and bless you. Unfortunately His hands are tied most of the time because people believe His doesn't care about us. God is a good God and He loves us dearly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment