Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Monday, November 4, 2013

Revival at last!

My post today is going to be going to be different. It is a testimony to God on the wondrous things God is doing in my church. In the last few months we have seen eighty-six people who have given their lives to Jesus. In a small church that averages between forty to sixty people each week that is an awesome thing.

We had three people come up in an alter call that were radically saved, then we had the Power Force come and minister. Sixty-nine lives were changed at that event. I loved seeing the youth go up. My two grandsons, their wives and my granddaughter went forward, so that makes it that more special, plus three of the people I invited went forward. It was such an awesome night.

Last month my pastors went to a conference in Colorado. There they heard about a  church in Fort Worth that has come up with a script that makes leading people to Jesus simple.If you can read the card you can lead someone to Jesus, it is so easy. I personally have witnessed to two people, one was already saved but I was able to lead the other one to Christ. What a great feeling that is, almost like getting saved all over again. Pastor has implemented it in our church and now the total lives changed are eighty-six and growing daily.

Yesterday, we had such a move of God that it almost took your breath away. People were healed and set free. I had a chance to share what God is doing in my life and to pray for people. It was glorious and I want to give God all the  glory! God bless all of you and have a great and blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment