Journey to New Heights

Journey to New Heights
We need a heart for the lost

Friday, August 30, 2013

Dangerous Homecoming by Diane Burke

My review today is on the second novella for Love Inspired Suspense, Dangerous Homecoming. Again as I said before I love Amish tales and I love suspense so this novella was great for me. It is a well written mystery. I love the characters.

Katie Lapp is having problems with someone trying to destroy her late husband's farm. She survived a loveless marriage with an abusive husband, he husband died in a drunken ride. Now she has two individuals that want to buy her land but Katie is determined not to marry again so she must save the farm.

Joshua Miller returns to the community to work for his uncle but just for awhile. Katie's brother-in-law hires him to do some carpentry work at the farm. Joshua and Katie had been best friends all through their childhood but Joshua left when Katie married his best friend. He never planned on seeing her again but now she's in trouble. He seems to be the only one who can help her as her life and her land are threatened.

A very good story about lost love and forgiveness. I know you will enjoy it. I hope you all have a great holiday weekend. I won't be on line on Monday but will return next Wednesday. God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment